Bavarian Alps from our apartment

Every now and then, we get an amazing view of the Bavarian Alps from our apartment here in Munich. We live on the eighth floor, which is pretty high by Munich's standards and fortunately, there isn't much that blocks our view.

I was probably a little too ambitious with this panorama here. In fact, I don't think it really qualifies as a regular panorama anymore. Perhaps "super panorama", "ultra panorama" or "panoooooooorama" would better describe it. It was stitched together from a sequence of 13 photos (must have been the wind that day because I was definitely carried away!) using Photoshop.

You'll have to click on the photo to make any sense of it.



Specifications
Camera: Nikon D60 (model replaced by Nikon D3000)
Lens: Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED
Flash: N/A
Tripod: Slik Pro 400DX
ISO: 100
Shutter Speed: 1/40 sec
Aperture: f13

joel@jjsolomon.com

2 comments:

The Sudden Cook said...

One word: WOW!!!!

thekreativelife said...

I love this photo! I'm still not brave enough to attempt a panorama shot as of yet, but it's on my "to do" list. ;)

You have some very lovely photos on your blog, and I thank you for stopping by and visiting my own. It is greatly appreciated.